Thursday, October 30, 2008

Peter Kayaking

Morgan and I drove with Peter and Mike to the Kananaskis River to watch them kayak. This is more of a play river so they would do the same wave a few times so we got to watch them a lot. Morgan and I sat down by the river on some rocks and Morgan put her feet in the very cold water. Every time Peter paddled away from us she would try to jump into the water. This girl has no fear. She also kept saying, "Morgan Kayak." Just what Peter wants is her to kayak.

Trying out the kayak.
Mike and Pete getting ready.
A little Clip of Peter Kayaking in the wave.

3 comments:

The Carlsens said...

Hey Kristi! When is your baby due? Are you still in Utah or did you move? If so are you teaching at the Pointe?

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Hi Kristi! We are so excited for you! I thought you had written me a note already and then I couldn't find it anywhere. I need to start responding immediately! I will have Trent give you a call! He is headed out of town the first of next week, so this week works out. He also comes home for lunch during the day if you want to come in the daytime. I will tell Trent about your brother's reception. Congrats to him! :) carlie

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Hello again! It was so good to see you yesterday! Your little Morgan is adorable! I will send you a picture. We are excited for you and your little boy! Newborns are so much work, but there is nothing as sweet as holding that brand new baby and taking care of him! I do miss how little our girls once were! Again, thanks for stopping by - it was great to see you! We love the cute blankets you made for the girls! :)