Monday, June 15, 2009

Canada Trip

So it has been a month since we returned from Canada, but I started this post a couple weeks again so sorry it is such a long one. We had so much fun. We went to the zoo, the pool, road horses, played at Tie Lake and saw lots of cousins. On our drive up there, we stopped for a potty break and Pete took Morgan into the gas station first while I changed Chase in the car. When I walk into the gas station I heard Morgan screaming from the boys bathroom. When she got out she said, "Mom, Dad dropped me in the potty." So anytime we had her sit on a big potty she said remember when daddy dropped me into the potty...She never forgets anything.


Painting at Matt and Christine's new home.
Andersen, Parks, Morgan and Chase.I love when Morgan lets me do her hair. It doesn't happen very often and doesn't last very long. Too bad she's not very girly girly.


Tie Lake Adventure. Look how beautiful. We are so lucky. Thanks to Grant and Sue we can stay at such a beautiful place.


My beautiful kids.

It is hard to get a picture with them both smiling and looking at the camera. Chase is sitting up now.

Morgan Helping Peter work.


Morgan sitting with Uncle Mike.
Chase on the horse with Grandad. He was really sick this day so this was the only time he got to ride on the horse, but he seemed to enjoy it.
Morgan loved riding the horses she didn't ever want to get off. She kept asking me to ask Grandad to get a horse. She loves them just like you mom.
Peter not enjoying the horse as much as us. He says he would rather ride a dirt bike or motor bike they are actually predictable and easier to maintain.

I dont know what happened with these Zoo pictures. I am not really good at this blogging stuff. So the people in these pictures are Pete's cousins Ginny and Mandi. Ginny brought her baby Finn and Mandi brought husband Greg and son Kaslo. My sister in laws Christine and Caitlin and there babies Parks and Andersen. And me braving it with my 2. It was a fun time.

We are all watching to baby gorilla. We stood there and watched him for along time because he was so cute.







2 comments:

Mary said...

Canada looked fun! Your family is beautiful!

Linford Family said...

Hi Kristi! I didn't know you had a blog! Your family is so cute! It looks like you had fun in Canada. I can't remember where you are living now...I know you probably said the last time we wrote on facebook.