Monday, September 15, 2008

Texas Fun

Morgan doing her Ballerina moves. 
I say "do your ballerina" and she lifts her leg up. I'm starting her young. She also does pointe and flex with her feet. 


Morgan loves to pose for pictures. I didn't tell her to do this, she just ran away from me and posed. What a goof ball.
When ever it rained Morgan always wanted to go run in the rain. It was nice and warm so she didn't mind getting wet.

She usually runs back and forth from Peter to me, but Peter didn't come out with us so she didn't really know what to do.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Wow! She is really cute! Congrats on baby #2. I found your blog via facebook. What are you doing in Texas? What are your plans, is Peter done with school? Check out our blog at jeremyandjanelle.blogspot.com. Take care!

Kevin and Laurie Anderson said...

Hey Kristi, Morgan is getting so big. I can't believe it! I sure do miss you all. You are down to 2 months that is crazy to believe too. Did you know that Sierra, Alma's wife, is expecting around the same time as you? Love ya. Laurie